Sherry Wileman was incoming journey director for a journey from the Willamette Valley, Oregon club. The club arrived from a journey to the Atlanta club the preceding week. Here is a summary of the week's activities:
- October 26--lunch at Sweet Tomatoes North Point Mall. Dinner with hosts.
- October 27--New Echota State Park and Funk Heritage Museum. Dinner with hosts.
- October 28--Flexible day because of weather.
- October 29--Flexible day.
- October 30--Amicalola Falls and Cartecay Winery. Group dinners.
- October 31--Farewell dinner with Halloween theme. See pictures at left.
Click here for more pictures of this journey.