Pontoon Boat Ride
Beautiful Hospital Art
Robert Anderson was incoming journey director for a journey from the Sacramento, California, club. Eighteen ambassadors attended. Here are the activities:
- May 23--arrival at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- May 24--pontoon boat ride on Lake Petit in Big Canoe; welcome party at Wildcat Pavilion in Big Canoe.
- May 25--Moonshine Museum in Dawsonville; Wolf Mountain Winery for lunch; explore Dahlonega
- May 26--Hospital art; Gibbs Gardens
- May 27--Amicalola Falls
- May 28--free day
- May 29--Carter Center in Atlanta; dinner at home of Dan Hunsberger and Sherry Wileman in Canton
- May 30--hand off to Huntsville Club in Chattanooga
Click here for more pictures from the journey.